Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thown out on a technical fowl


Who knew that it would be so difficult to achieve peace, or that it takes so much chaos to get there? I believe situations are like playdough. All different colors and some more stuborn than others but all of them are maluable. My goal is to push this situation like playdough until it looks the way I want it to. Call me controlling, Call me a dictator, Nickname me Stalin, but I am determined to make it work. I will sit in the right room in the right way and at the right time and it will work. So I am going to try my best not to be upset and just push forward until things mesh.

4 comments:

Kristiny-Head said...

How can you be Stalin or a dictator if you are being the one controlled by sitting in the right room, at the right time...etc? It sounds to me like you are being the one molded even though it is your choice to sit there. Yes it may cause things to be more peaceful, I do agree...but I think you are using the wrong analogy.

Kristiny-Head said...

Oh yea, that is a really weird picture...like the colors and stuff

Zacky said...

I was going for the analogy meaning that others may not want to keep trying to make the situation work but failure is not an option.

Kristiny-Head said...

Well I assumed as much