Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Almost lost . . . again


Has it been one or two years? I don't even remember now but I do know that I have almost lost this thing at least 100 times. 5 of those times were in states other than Oregon too. I almost lost it today as well. I decided to bring a soccer ball for lunch time today. I took everything out of my pockets and set it down with my keyring. I made sure my keyring got set down on top so I wouldn't lose it. Being my rediculous self I forgot I put it oon top and when i picked up my stuff it slid right off into the endless grass feilds. I surveyed the ground 10 feet in every direction just in case it flew off a little more than sliding. I couldnt find it and it was time for class. I went to class and continued writing my screenplay often thinking back to where else the ring could be. School got out at 2:05 and I ran back over to the field and looked for about 30 seconds and there it was shining in the sun calling out my name (metaphorically speaking). Montana , Idaho, and Washington could not claim it's powers and neither will my school. The raw earth just can't handle the magnitude of power it holds. One ring to rule them all!!!

5 comments:

Kristiny-Head said...

Lol, wow...I am glad you found it! It is weird reading something I don't know about already, but it is cool!

Trisha said...

ha well I'm glad the glass blades of Oregon didn't eat it! Well I hope you can find a way to keep it on your finger from now on, especially in other states... :)

Zacky said...

If only I could get it sized to my finger ...

Bryan said...

Hey,

I'm glad you found your keys. I bet it was like finding a needle in a hay stack, huh? Should we get you a key chain that hooks to your belt and has a chain hooked to it, so you don't lose it?

Love
Dad

Unknown said...

You have had that a long time, I can remember looking at your hand and seeing it there.