Friday, July 31, 2009

I don't hate animals...


Hey everybody,

I just finished up one of my first flash based games. It is called squirrel shooter. I don't want you to think I hate animals or anything, the idea just popped into my head when I was brain storming and it seamed simple enough. So I made it. It is a short game but I would love feed back on whether it was too hard or too easy and all other comments are welcome. You can fint the game here:

http://www.zackkoppert.com/life
and then go to animations and click on squirrel shooter

-or-

http://www.zackkoppert.com/life/anis/squirrel_shoot.html
this link will take you directly to the game.

Feel free to leave comments about the game on this blog. Thank you and enjoy!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm kinda impressed that you can make a game like that. I wish I could. It was kinda hard to play for me, just because my aim wasn't that good. My thoughts to make it better would be to maybe add verity in what you are shooting (like maybe have soccer balls and you lose points for shooting them), maybe shorten the time, and make it clear if you shoot them or not. I was thinking I was hitting them all, and then realized I was missing most of them. Those are just my thoughts, you said you wanted comments, so I thought I would try and give some input.

Zacky said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

called 2 shepherd said...

I loved it :-) It was pretty easy at first then it seemed to speed up a little, which made it harder just when I thought I was getting good :-P lol
I second Mindy on the Soccer ball idea (or something like it,) that would cause you to lose points... it would add some variety and pique interest if people start getting used to the way the game plays.