Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Change of Heart




To all,

   I realized sitting here that I have a blog talking about me. I am not skilled at talking or even particularly interested in talking about myself. So I have decided to change the focus of my blog from updating all on my life through words to informing through a picture or two. I think it will be entertaining and push me to take lots of pictures. I can go on and on for days about stories behind pictures and what I like about them while just talking about what is going on in my life directly bores me. Sorry if the change is harder to understand or less informative but I wasn't really writing much of anything anyways. Hope I haven't lost my readers with my lack of writing. Thank you to all who still read. Thanks!

    ~    Zack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures can say a thousand words however I still enjoy hearing your thoughts especially those that are deep and hidden most of the time. Great shots of the snow, you and Kristen and especially the car with a Mohawk! I hope that you have a great evening to kick off the New Year and hopefully many dreams and resolutions to fulfill the coming year.
I love U
Mom