Thursday, March 6, 2008

Are you a cow?


[DISCLAIMER: THE THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE FOLLOWING WORDS DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OR OPINION OF THE AUTHORS SELF IMAGE.]

If I was a cow my life might be the same. My superiors would sell the stuff I make. Girls would think I smell bad. I would be one out of millions who look act and do the same things while wishing to be different. When my pretty woman comes around I would attempt to woo her with a poetic song. Once I utter the words I realize that my song is just an echo of every other mans song. It is no sweeter than eastward or westward songs. If I was a cow, I would always be eating, making what others sell, and be the antonym of originality. Good thing I am not a cow.

2 comments:

Kristiny-Head said...

Love the picture! Have you ever thought about the fact that this is the way girls feel too? I mean think about it. How often do girls feel like they are just another blonde bimbo trying to get attention. What is sad is that for girls we are taught that the way we dress is as important as those poetic words that are expected of you. At least guys don't woo with their body image. Although, happily in the end, this cow analogy will no longer be true for everyone once they find their significant "udder." :)

Mindy said...

Way to make me smile! You guys are just udderly hummorus! =)