Monday, September 17, 2007

Goals (reaching for the stars)


Goals this week:
Fill out college apps.
Not fall behind in Homework
Get some sleep

Goals this school year:
Find careers I am interested in persuing in college.
Grow closer to God.
Get accepted into GFU.
Be described as fun loving.

Goals in the next 5 years:
Engaged/married?
Graduate
Find a job that can support a family

Next 20 years:
Enjoy my own family
I want to be the worlds best Dad
Be an effective communicator
Enjoy my career
Be content with my lifestyle (modest)
Travel to Italy
Find my place in a church

Sorry if I am being too general I just thought I should get my ideas out even if they are not fully formed yet.

3 comments:

Kristiny-Head said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristiny-Head said...

You make me smile! Also, I will be sure to get you one of those mugs. :)

called 2 shepherd said...

I made a list like that a couple weeks ago- they're really helpful to see where you are headed, and whether or not what you're doing will get you there:-)
Awesome goals ~ Cool stuff =)